Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This one's going to be trouble ...

While taking the kids to their camps the other morning, the youngest son told me he wanted a motorcycle and a Monster Truck when he "got bigger." He also said, "I want to do flips on my motorcycle." We don't watch motorcross at home, but while eating out at Buffalo Wild Wings over the weekend, it was on TV. Apparently, it made an impression. My older son (the voice of reason) said, "That's really dangerous, Drew."
Drew's friend who I was also taking to camp decided that he too wanted a motorcycle and said, "And my mom's not going to beat my butt for it!" The two of them also decided they were going to race cars "like Speed Racer and Racer X" when they got older.
Two years ago, Drew wanted to be a Tiger when he grew up. Not exactly a great career choice ... but at least he wasn't doing flips on motorcycles!

No comments: