Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Part 1

We spent the Saturday before Easter at my parents house. We barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers and spent a lot of time outside. In the second picture, Drew piles rocks in his truck while his cousins Noah and Michaela shovel. Drew is very into trucks and construction equipment right now. His favorite phrase is, "I want to take truck" - referring to Dad's gas-guzzling F-250. Yeah, we'll do that when gas prices are nearly $3 a gallon. He even has career aspirations. He either wants to drive a "giant tow truck" or an "articulated truck."
We also enjoyed a game of freeze tag with cousins and aunts and uncles at the get together. It's one of Blake's favorite games right now. Scott got a little carried away chasing after his brother-in-law Mike, and I think he pulled something. He is so old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, Norma. Thanks. Now I can just spit out whatEVER I want, and you won't know who the hey sent such a note! Oh....forgot....you could probably read my handwriting! hah! :-)

But, really, this will be such fun. Love all the details about your little family.

Love,
Mary