Wednesday, September 06, 2006

'where's my bus?'





Drew started school today. He's in the toddler class at the YMCA two mornings a week. He has Mrs. Burns just like Blake. It's hard to believe I was pregnant with Drew when Blake started Mrs. Burns' class.
When we brought Blake out to the bus stop this morning, Drew wanted to know where his bus was. I told him, "See that van in the drive-way." I'm not ready for him to get on a bus yet!
It was a great first day. None of the kids in his class cried until the end of class. I did capture that kid on film as you can see from the picture of Drew walking out of the door to his classroom. Just glad it's not my child this time. Blake screamed and cried every day when I left for the first three weeks of class.
Drew told me Mrs. Burns called him "Andrew" and he said "I'm not Andrew. I'm just regular Drew!" He giggled when he told me about it.


Wednesday, September 6, 2006


No comments: