Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A girlfriend at age 5

Last night Blake told me in the car that he "made a girl friend" at school.
Me "Really what's her name?"
Him: "I don't know. I liked her shirt."
Me: "What did her shirt look like?"
Him: "It was pink with black stripes on the sleeves and had a big white word on it."
Me: "What did it say?"
Him: "I don't know. I couldn't read it."
Me: "Did you talk to her."
Him: "No, but we played near each other a few times."
Me: "Ahh, that's nice."

When I relayed the story to Scott, he told me to tell Blake that's stalking! Not a girlfriend.

I thought it was cute.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I love this story! And I thought the Mrs. Sippi story was the best Blake story to date! But this beats it!

Kling6 said...

He also told me he saw some girl who used to be in his preschool class in the playground. She said hi. I asked if he said hi back, and he told me he was too busy playing. Apparently, she's old news.